11. Do you give a quality guarantee on your work?
7daysprint stands behind the quality of its products and services. If you are not satisfied with your purchase from us, simply contact Customer Service by email within 15 days from the date you receive it (or the date it was scheduled to arrive), and we will reprint part or all of your order. In some cases, we may refund the full price of the product(s) in question, excluding shipping, postage. 7daysprint is committed to customer satisfaction, and we do everything possible to ensure proper cutting, accurate color reproduction, and excellent printing quality. However, certain circumstances are beyond our control and are not covered by this guarantee. Please check the Term and Conditions
page to note that we cannot be responsible for.
12. Can we split our order for 500 into 2 names of 250 cards?
Yes, we can split up into 250 cards for one design, 250 for another name. But Extra Split fee will be charged for the spliting order. You can contact us with Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
and enquire direct with our bespoke printing expert. We will give you a quote there.
13. How do I know if my Order has been Dispatched yet?
It is very easy to find your order. To view the details and status of your order, you may log in anytime after placing your order. Listed below are four different status codes for our workflow.
-In prepress. We check file availability. If you did not meet artwork requirement, we ask you to revise file and send us by email.
--Ready to print
. If your artwork is fine to print, our prepress department is preparing your job for print.
When your order is dispatched, it will show as ‘shipped’
which is just after the dispatch process. The serial number of any post bag or con note is displayed in the details section. And you can require us to send the tracking number via email.
14. Can you print the colour as same as that in my design?
At Boostprint we take pride in matching colours to our clients CMYK proofs. however the following terms and conditions apply.
1. Print colour may vary from print run to print run and/or from job to job or from front to back.
2. Boostprint will reproduce colour from digital files as closely as
possible, but may not exactly match colour and density due to limitations in the proofing and printing process, as well as neighbouring image ink requirements.
3. A reasonable variation in colour between original materials, proofs and the completed order, will be considered acceptable print quality.
4. It is important to note the technical limitations of screen, digital and offset printing processes.
5. Where CMYK designs are used, a higher degree of colour variation is normal. While every effort is made to reproduce the colours on chemical and professional digital proofs Boostprint Pty Ltd shall not be liable to reprint or otherwise compensate the client for a commercially acceptable variation in colour when comparing the proof to the final product, the disc to paper parts, or throughout a printed batch of products.
6. Acceptable variations may be up to 10% of selected CMYK colour values, Colour Matching and Proofing Process.
At Boostprint you should only expect high quality business cards that are cost-effective. Still looking for answers?
Please read our Frequently Asked Questions page for more commonly