The specification for plastic cards:
Document Trim Size (final size after being cut)
3.37“ x 2.13" 2.13" x 3.37"
85.5mm x 54mm 54mm x 85.5mm
1010 x 638pixels 638 x 1010pixels
Full Bleed Size (starting document size)
3.44" x 2.20" 2.20" x 3.44"
88.5mm x 57mm 57mm x 88.5mm
1045 x 673pixels 1045 x 673pixels
* Finished artwork should use the full bleed dimensions for best results.
* Please be sure to keep all text within the safe margin.
Plastic Membership Cards
Plastic membership cards are printed full colour on 0.76mm white PVC gloss cards with rounded corners, commonly used nowadays and become very popular with its special features, which also is an effective tool in creating a link between the customer and business enterprises.
It has several benefits:
- represent the quality and vision of your organization
- allow you to provide awards programs to your customers.
- They are 100% waterproof, tear proof, and durable enough for your customers!
Membership cards are often used for companies such as movie rental stores and libraries, and more recently grocery stores. However, bank debit cards and insurance cards can be considered as membership cards as well.
1.What are your specifications for an upload artwork?
To get better quality of your cards, please follow the instructions below for your artwork setup:
1.Vector graph supplied, we prefer AI, CDR, PDF formats
2.Verify that document colour mode set to CMYK, Including all Images
3.Verify that document is set up to correct size
4. Verify that Background is fully extended to the edge
5. Verify All Image are 300dpi(high resolution)
6. Bleed is set to 1mm-5mm
7.All fonts are supplied or have been set to outlined
8. All Images are embedded or linked are supplied for non PDF files.
2.How long will it take for the shipping time?
Australia, we usually use Registered Post to deliver our products and it takes 2-4 business days.
Internationally we usually use DHL or FEDEX Express to deliver our products. Timings range from 2 to 5 days worldwide.
3.What card stock and equipment do you use?
Polyvinyl chloride, the most widely used plastic material for ID cards.
Thickness available：0.76mm (standard plastic card thickness)
We use a Heidelberg Speed master printing press. We print in four colour process. This is using Cyan, Magenta, Yellow
and Black inks, known as CMYK colour mode.
This process delivers the highest quality printing available in the marketplace today. We do not use any inkjets, lasers, or
4.What is the process to purchase in 7daysPrint?
Our order process is simple. All you need to do is
- Choose Features such as quantity, paper stock then click "Add to Basket"
- email us your design or supply the details you want on the cards for us to create a design
- enter the shipping information and make your payment
- approve your design proof
- wait them to be delivered to you
5.Can you create a design for my business?
Yes, you have two ways to create the design. A. email us the needed information you want to put on the cards, we would
create professional designs for your selection. But it would charge you some money.
B. The design service is free of charge. Simply pick out the templates you like, email us the text information and images. We’d
like to finish the design for you based on the templates.
6.How much does delivery cost?
We offer a fast, reliable, door-to-door, customs-cleared express delivery service for business cards and plastic cards to over
210 countries worldwide. Shipping and processing costs vary by the weight of your order you select during checkout.
Please check delivery cost on our Pricing Page or click the "Get A Quick Quote" to determine the exact delivery cost for your order.