Document Trim Size (final size after being cut)
Flat Size Half Folded Size
3.54“ x 6.89" 4.72" x 3.44
120mm x 175mm 120mm x 87.5mm
Full Bleed Size (starting document size)
Horizontal Half Folded Size
4.96" x 7.13" 2.96" x 3.68"
126mm x 181mm 126mm x 93.5mm
* Finished artwork should use the full bleed dimensions for best results.
* Please be sure to keep all text within the safe margin.
We support a variety of file formats for uploading designs.
Vector Graphic Files is preferred- vector-based images can be scaled by any amount without degrading quality. Usually supplied in PDF, AI, EPS or CDR formats.
Before submitting your artwork, please check that:
1. The preferred format is vector graphic files. Usually suppies in PDF, AI,EPS OR CDR formats.
2. Your artwork is the correct size. Artwork to be 1-up on a single page document.
3. Bleed is set to exact 1mm
4. The document colour mode set to CMYK
5. All Rich Black are set to C = 40%, M = 0%, Y = 0%, K = 100%.
6. All fonts are outlined (converted to curves) or embedded.
7. All links are embedded.
8. All lines in your artwork are at least 0.3pt and all text should be at least 8pt using a non narrow style font.
9. All borders in your artwork are at least 5mm wide.
10. All images in your artwork are 300dpi when placed at 100%.
1. If two sides are selected, your artwork should contain a design for both sides.
2. Also if possible, please provide crop marks around the artwork.
3. Colours may appear darker when Matt Lamination is applied.
4. We print in CMYK and not RGB. Supplying artwork in RGB will effect the final colour.
5. If business cards are ordered with any additonal option, a PDF proof will always be sent to the customer. This must be approved before the job can be printed. If not approved in time, the order may be delayed.